Deprecated: Hook custom_css_loaded is deprecated since version jetpack-13.5! Use WordPress Custom CSS instead. Jetpack no longer supports Custom CSS. Read the documentation to learn how to apply custom styles to your site: in /var/www/html/ on line 6085
Blog – TeamRampage Services

Board level repair?

Board level repair is simply repairing an electronics board by fixing broken traces and/or bad components. In years past this was done by simply unsoldering the bad parts and replacing them with new parts. But they were bigger and easier to see. Nowadays, with the advancement of technology, the components are much smaller. Most can’t…… Continue reading Board level repair?

Categorized as Repair

Our take on an affordable 3D Printer

TI’ve wanted a 3D printer since forever! Well, at least since the turn of the century. But, as we all know, they are not cheap! So I haven’t gotten one. However, recently the availability of open source hardware and software for 3D printing and CNC┬ámachines, along with the decreasing cost of components, has spurred me…… Continue reading Our take on an affordable 3D Printer

How to Fix Bluetooth Network Unavailable on OS X 10.10.4

UPDATE: In the comments a new workaround has been identified since my solutions don’t seem to be working anymore. Try making sure the hotspot is turned on on your phone! It’s a weird one, but it works! The best way explanation I can come up with is because of the way hand off works in…… Continue reading How to Fix Bluetooth Network Unavailable on OS X 10.10.4

Getting Android Studio Working On Mac OS X Yosemite

So, changing from a Windows development platform to a Mac OS X platform has been surprisingly smooth. While it has only been a few days, the only glitch I have encountered is when I started up Android Studio 1.0.1 for the first time.   tl;dr Go and install this to fix it. Read on to…… Continue reading Getting Android Studio Working On Mac OS X Yosemite

What I did with Twilio

A few months back, a client asked me to look at and improve the SMS messaging ability of their Java program. After seeing that they were using an email to SMS gateway (and associated throttling requirements) I researched the options, and came to the inevitable conclusion that the answer to making the SMS messaging capabilities…… Continue reading What I did with Twilio